DELIVER US FROM EVIL
lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
(1) A child may suddenly develop insomnia or fear of sleeping.
(2) Spend excessive time in the restroom.
(3) Talking to one self in the mirror.
(4) Fear of going upstairs alone.
(5) Complains of pains constantly, or moving around.
(6) Wakes up in the mornings with headache.
(7) Might use vulgar language not in line with the normal personality of the child.
(8) Dreams of snakes, dogs, lions or other animals or people chasing them.
(9) Strange erratic misbehavior and causes mischief, especially once they know something is wrong they keep repeating it as though something encourages them to do it.
(10) Complains of pain in the shin or calf muscle or legs and stomach (at night).
(11) Seeing Demons
( 12) Gritting/ grinding teeth in the sleep.
(13) Nightmares of falling from high place
(14) Pupils dilating at times- abnormally big so that the eyes looks black.
Extreme anger and unusual strength.
(15) Obsession with things of sexual nature from very young age- 7 or 8 etc.
(16) Claiming to have imaginary friend who has a name- like Charlie, Samantha, Elizabeth, etc.
(17) Hates coming back to the house for no apparent reason.
If you have any questions,
please feel free to reach out to us.